Grand Rapids Buyer’s Agent
Grand Rapids Buyer’s Agent
Hiring a Realtor as your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent, to represent you during the purchase of your home, is a wise decision that could potentially save you thousands of dollars. You deserve the best representation.
A real estate buyers agent represents the consumer who is purchasing a property in the transaction. This agent owes full responsibility and loyalty to the home buyer. He or she has solely the buyers best interests in mind throughout the entire transaction process. The agent is compensated by the commission based on the selling price of the property. It should be noted that in some states legislation has been enacted to protect the buyer to the point that without a written agreement, the agent represents a seller throughout the entire transaction. Be sure to consult your real estate agent for complete details when you first start the search for purchasing any real estate property.
There are many benefits to using us as your Buyers Agent. What we do:
- Evaluate the specific needs and wants of a home buyer and locate properties that fit those specifications.
- Assist the buyer in viewing properties and either accompany the client on the showings or preview the properties on behalf of the client to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the consumer in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
- Present the offer to the sellers agent or directly to the seller on behalf of the client.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the property at the best possible price.
- Review and explain all legal documents to their clients.
- Recommend and assist in securing adequate financing.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors such as movers, attorneys, home inspectors, etc.
Our philosophy in business is referral based. When you are buying a home it is important to know the following:
- Market Conditions
- Market Value
- Future Area Trends
It is also very important to have a competent Realtor working on your behalf to help you avoid these possible pitfalls:
- Mortgage Fraud
- Liens and Encumbrances
- Title Defects
- Construction Quality/Homes Current Condition
The bottom line is that we work for you and the best way to work when you are buying a home, is having a qualified and reputable Realtor working for you as a Buyers Agent, fully disclosing ALL the Pros and Cons of your transaction.
In real estate, you make your money when you buy. When you make a sound, educated decision, your investment will work harder for you.
Most importantly, when working with a buyers agent, the home buyer will know and trust that they are fully represented throughout the entire transaction process.
When you work with us as your Buyer’s Agent, you benefit from our wealth of knowledge in the marketplace. We have hundreds of happy owners and will happily provide you with references.