Find all condos for sale at Peck Condos.
- Location: 40 Monroe Center
- Pricing: Available from $130,000′s
- Association fee: Based on square footage.
- Coverage: Trash Pickup, Water, Sewer, Snow Removal, Insurance
- Features: Hardwood cabinetry, Stainless steel appliances, Tall windows and treatments, Built-in microwave oven, Dishwasher, Food disposal, Double stainless steel sink, Washer/dryer unit located in apartment, Coin operated washer/dryer located in basement, Secured access with intercom system and secured key card access, Secure 8′ x 8′ storage cage located in basement. Pets allowed.
The Peck building was built in the late 1800’s and fully restored in 1999 by Rockford Companies. The Peck building is home to retail shops such as AnGina’s Boutique, A Pear, Little Bohemia and Cafe Solace. This is your opportunity to invest in one of downtown Grand Rapids buildings listed under the Registry of National Historic Places.
Centrally located, the Peck Condos are a few minutes walk to everything including the Van Andel Arena, Monroe Center which hosts an electric array of retail stores, and some of the finest restaurants in downtown Grand Rapids.
For more information about Peck Condos or any other downtown Grand Rapids condo, please contact me any time.
Here are all of the condos for sale at the Peck building downtown.
For more information or to request a showing, please contact us any time.
Downtown Grand Rapids Condos For Sale
Here are all of the current Grand Rapids downtown condos. For more information or to request a showing, please contact us at your earliest convenience. For immediate assistance, please call or text Andrew at 616-570-1871.
© 2018 MichRIC, LLC. All rights reserved.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.