Grand Rapids Market Analysis
Find out what your home or condo is worth in today’s seller’s market.
Why sell with Weichert?
Weichert Realtors is one of the fastest growing brokerages in the nation. We invest heavily in online marketing and can expose your home to the maximum amount of buyers in the least amount of time netting you top dollar. We have many years of experience in selling real estate and know the housing market as well as the condo market very well.
We understand that your home is a large investment and treat it and you, with the utmost importance. Our proven marketing programs will get your home sold!
- Accurate pricing right from the start.
- Professional photography.
- High quality marketing material.
- Tailored marketing specific to your home.
- Weekly communication.
- Weekly activity reports.
- Qualified buyers waiting for fresh listings.
We are confident that after meeting with us you will see that we have the best home marketing program in the greater Grand Rapids area! Call our team for an appointment today. 616-570-1871.
Inventory is Low!
We have qualified buyers just waiting to purchase homes and condos. Tell us about your home and invite us in so that we may show you how we can quickly and efficiently get your home sold!
Ingram Homes and Condos
Weichert Realtors Platinum Group
Tell us about your property.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Grand Rapids Home Evaluation
WHAT IS MARKET VALUE? – “Fair market value” means the amount of money that a well-informed buyer is willing to pay and a well-informed seller is willing to accept for property in an open and competitive market. House prices throughout the country fluctuate significantly from city to city and from neighborhood to neighborhood. Therefore, whenever you determine the market value of one particular house, you must compare it only with similar houses in the same or nearby neighborhoods.
WHY HAVE A REALTOR PERFORM A MARKET ANALYSIS? – If you are thinking of selling, had your home for sale and it expired or are currently selling privately, it’s important to know the true MARKET VALUE of your home. You can pay several hundred dollars for an appraiser to come in and do the exact same thing that I am offering to you for FREE. Remember that an appraisal is an opinion only.
HOW DO YOU ARRIVE AT “FAIR MARKET VALUE”? – There are several factors that are taken into consideration when pricing a home;
1) Location: You can’t get away from this one. If your house is located in a desirable area that is in demand, you will be able to get a higher price than you can for the same house in a less desirable area.
2) Condition: A house that has been better maintained and shows better will always sell for more than one that has had deferred (neglected) maintenance and needs work. (TOP PRICE DEMANDS TOP CONDITION)
3) Desirable Amenities: If a house has amenities that are currently popular in the marketplace, it will bring a higher price.
IMPORTANT: – I can’t stress enough how important it is to have your house accurately priced! Our local market is currently in a seller’s market mode. That means that there are not as many homes for sale in proportion to motivated, qualified buyers. Over-pricing your home at this time can cause it to sit on the market month after month and I can tell you that it is a very frustrating experience for you and your family. No amount of marketing will sell an overpriced house.