Grand Rapids Ranks Well on the ‘Best Of’ Lists
Break out the ruby slippers because “There’s no place like home!” I am happy to call Grand Rapids my home. What a turn around we have made here. As a licensed Realtor, I have witnessed first hand the improvement in our real estate market. I have seen home buyers become more excited in purchasing their home and home sellers become excited as home prices have risen with demand.
There are many “Best Of” lists throughout the year and Grand Rapids has done quite well!
Here is a compilation of lists, courtesy of MLive.
- No. 1: U.S. Destination, Grand Rapids and 300 miles of Lake Michigan shoreline.
- No. 1: Place to own rental property, Grand Rapids.
- No. 2: Secure metro area, Grand Rapids-Wyoming.
- No. 2: Place to raise a family, Grand Rapids.
- No. 3: Mid-size labor market, Grand Rapids-Wyoming.
- No. 4: City for finding a job, Grand Rapids.
- No. 4: Mid-size homeownership rate, Grand Rapids-Wyoming.
- No. 4: Place for retirees to live, Grand Rapids.
- No. 5: Benefiting most from economic recovery, Grand Rapids-Wyoming.
- No. 8: Mid-size city for excitement, Grand Rapids.
- No. 9: Affordable health care, Grand Rapids.
and lets not forget Beer City USA!
Thinking of buying a home? Start your home search with us. Search for Homes from your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Sign up for timely email alerts and never miss another new listing again. Save your searches, save your favorite properties and schedule showings online.
Thinking of selling your home? We offer a detailed Market Analysis with no obligation whatsoever to you. It is no charge to you and will give you an accurate value of your home in today’s fluid market. We can go over closing costs, your competition, recent sales and our effective marketing programs. Contact us today! Email, call or text Andrew at 616-570-1871.